Monday, March 23, 2009

Organic Cotton Quilt


The small town I live in is, well, shall we say, adverse for quality shopping. I have been looking for a new comforter for our bed. I like plain and simple and the last one I bought a few years back was way too ornate for me so when I saw this 100% Organic Cotton Quilt at Target I had to snatch it up. I like the simple stripe pattern. It is hard to tell from the photo, but there is a green trim that makes it a little quirky. Please ignore the red curtains because they will be moving downstairs ASAP. What I like about this comforter is that it goes extremely well with my carpet AND paint. Note: Target, so it was very reasonably priced. My daughter's organic bedding came from Pottery Barn Teen and not so reasonable but totally worth it in value!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

so cute mom! LOVE it

Grandma Linda said...

I love it! I also like your blog...the tip about the dish cloth is great...I remember when Todd caught me wiping Macki's face with a dish cloth when she was a baby...he informed me about how many germs were on it...who wudda thunk it????

Unknown said...

Very cute! I have been using your tip about the wash cloth. Will thought I was crazy when I had one in the microwave the other day. Then I told him I got the idea from you and he really thought I was crazy!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love your new bedding but you need some new furnature to match, it would look so much nicer. You should let me help you with that! :)